TENAA revealed photos of new affordable smartphone in China. Chinese telecommunication agency TENAA that is in charge of certifying new smartphones released the photos of a new Nokia smartphone, which is most likely an exclusive for the Chinese market. This smartphone Nokia TA-1258 is the first one to appear after Nokia X71, which was announced back in April 2019…
According to the certificate, this affordable smartphone will be heading to China Mobile, China Unicom, China Telecom, but the existence of the assistant button makes it a bit strange since Google doesn’t have its services running in China. Nokia TA-1258 looks a bit like Nokia 5.1, and it will be coming in two colors, Nordic Blue and Sand Gold according to Google translate.
Here are the revealed specs of TA-1258:
- Display: 5.99″ 720×1440 LCD display
- Dimensions: 159.6×77×8.5mm
- Memory: 3GB of RAM
- Internal memory: 32GB / 64GB of storage
- Main camera: 8MP back camera
- Selfie camera: 5MP front camera
- Battery: 3040mAh battery
- Processor: 1.6GHz Octa-Core CPU
- OS: Android 10
- Sensors: Gravity sensor, proximity sensor, light sensor, fingerprint reader
- Color options: Nordic Blue, Gold Sand
All in all, what’s your opinion of this one? Nokia Mobile wasn’t so enthused about bringing cell phones to China, but instead was advancing element telephones since the cell phone advertise is essentially packed there. At any rate, there is consistently a spot for Nokia in the lower value extend since the Nokia brand is more esteemed than some different brands that are offering moderate cell phones.